Win one of 5 Wii consoles and Endless Ocean 2 games
To celebrate the world's oceans and all the wonders they hold, we are giving you the chance to win one of five Nintendo® Wii game consoles and a copy of Nintendo® Endless Ocean 2.
To enter this exciting competition, just answer the following question correctly:
Which of the following is the world's largest ocean?:
1. By entering this competition, the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them.
2. The only valid method of entry will be online via the web site at http://www.yourdiscovery.com and http://www.questtv.co.uk (the Website). Entries will only be valid where the confirmation screen is displayed.
3. The competition is only open to entrants residing in the United Kingdom. Only one online entry per person.
4. Entrants expressly declare and represent that (i) they submit to English law in participating in this competition and (ii) they are individuals and not a company or any professional and/or commercial entity.
5. This competition is NOT open to employees of the Promoter, Discovery Communications LLC., Discovery.com and their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries.
6. The competition will run on the Website from 28th January 2010 until midnight (GMT) 28th February 2010 (inclusive).
7. Illegible, incomplete or late registrations and entries will be disqualified.
8. The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entrants who have answered the question correctly and have submitted their details online. The judges decision as to winning entries is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be notified in writing, by email or by telephone. The Promoter reserves the right to display the winners name on the Website.
10. There are five prizes of Nintendo Wii consoles and Endless Ocean 2 Wii games.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative available.
12. If the Promoter is not able, for any reason, to contact the winner by the contact details provided by the winner within two (2) days of first attempting to do so, then the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner and to reallocate the prize to such new winner.
13. The name of the winner may be used in post-event publicity.
14. The Promoter is entitled to terminate or modify the competition or to modify these rules prior to the closing date by prior notice.
15. Promoters details: Discovery Communications Europe Limited, Discovery House, Chiswick Park Building 2 London W4 5YB, United Kingdom.