4 x standard weekend tickets
Win V Festival tickets
With the likes of The Killers, Oasis and Snow Patrol in this year's line-up, V Festival is set to be an absolute stormer! We've got 4 weekend tickets to give away for both Chelmsford and Staffordshire sites!
To enter Draw you will need to sign up to their Newsletter
Forget the other bands The Specials are playing and thats the one reason that will make me go to a weekend festival again,whoevers White cotton tent it was that I sprayed with red Wine at Leeds, Sorry. :^(
V Festival Tickets Competition - Terms and Conditions - 2009
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Excluding employees of this outlet or of Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Ltd., their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. No purchase necessary. To enter, log onto www.carling.com and complete the entry form or send your name, address, date of birth and contact telephone number plus preferred venue to V Festival 2009 Tickets Competition, Carling.com, Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Ltd, 137 High Street, Burton On Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1JZ
3. Closing date for entries: 9am on Friday 7th August 2009. Only one entry per person. [System checks will be performed and those submitting more than one entry will be disqualified.]
4. The Prizes: 4 x standard weekend tickets to V Festival Chelmsford (22nd and 23rd August). 4 x standard weekend tickets to V Festival Staffordshire (22nd and 23rd August). No travel or accommodation is included with this prize however all tickets do include free camping at the festival.
5. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries and under the supervision of an independent person on Thursday 13th August 2009.
6. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable.
7. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
9. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
10. The promoter's decision is binding in all matters.
11. The prizewinners will be contacted by telephone by 5pm on Friday 14th August 2009.
12. Winners must respond to notification of their prize within 48 hours otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize(s).
13. Name and county of the winners will be available at www.carling.com/members/home/winwinwin/ or by writing to V Festival 2009 Tickets Competition, Carling.com, Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, Trent House, 137 High Street, Burton on Trent, DE14 1JZ after the closing date for 28 days.
14. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity as specified by the promoter.
15. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete, lost or damaged or fail to arrive by the closing date. The promoter can accept no responsibility for entries which are lost or damaged in the post. Proof of posting does not constitute proof of entry.
16. It is not the intention of the promoter to use this promotion in any way to encourage excessive consumption of alcohol.
17. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. Promoter: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Ltd, 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ.