We're giving away £25,000 to one lucky winner! Just imagine how this could change your life...
Answer: A (In the garden)
1. Closing Date and Time: Competition closes for entries via PRTS and SMS at 12.00 p.m. each day in the case of a daily competition and 12.00 p.m. on Friday for weekly competitions. Entries made after the closing time will not be entered into the competition but may still be charged. Competition closes for entries online via www.gm.tv no less than three (3) working days after the last programme featuring the competition.
2. Method and Cost of Entry:
PRTS Phone - call 090 49 59 6000 and follow instructions; up to five entries per phoneline. Each call costs £1.00 from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may be higher and from mobiles will be considerably more. Entrants must have the permission of the bill payer before calling.
SMS text to 64499 send text with A, B or C to indicate your answer; up to five entries per phone. Each text costs £1.00 plus one standard network rate message. Charges will be deducted from the entrant's available credit time if they are a pre-pay customer or appear on their monthly statement if they are a pay-monthly customer. SMS entrants will receive an SMS confirmation text message of their entry. Texts received outside competition opening hours may be eligible to be refunded. Those eligible for a refund will receive a text instructing them how to claim that refund or make a charitable donation.
Online go to www.gm.tv and follow the instructions; up to five entries per unique phone number (you will be asked to give your phone number as part of the online entry). There is no charge for online entries.
There is no email or postal entry available for the competition. Entries over the maximum number of entries for each method of entry or entries made or received by GMTV after the closing time will not be entered into the competition but may still be charged. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, misspelt, inaudible, incomprehensible, or not received by GMTV are void but may still be charged.
3. Prize: The first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries who have answered the question correctly will win the prize. Click here to view details of prizes for televised competitions. The winner will be contacted on their phone number on the competition draw date. GMTV will not amend contact information provided. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted, or are unable comply with these terms and conditions, GMTV reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
4. Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of GMTV Ltd or any other person who is directly connected with the organisation of any particular competition is ineligible to participate.
5. By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and be bound by them.
6. Competitions are only open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
7. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age unless otherwise stated.