James Tudor Underwear
What item of clothing do James Tudor design?
Answer: Mens boxers and briefs
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of Tiscali UK Limited, as well as representatives or agents of Tiscali UK Limited. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by answering the multiple choice question on the competition page.
3. Two winners will each receive £150 to spend on the James Tudor website.
4. By entering the prize promotion, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
5. The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
6. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s) then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
7. The closing date for this prize promotion is the 15th November 2009 and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
8. Winner(s) will be notified by email within 28 days of the Closing Date. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries that the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
11. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter after the Closing Date.
12. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize promotion at anytime without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on the site.
16. The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
17. Promoter: Tiscali UK Limited, 20 Broadwick Street, London, W1F 8HT