lucky winner will get the chance to become OFFICE Magazine's Autumn issue covergirl, feature in a LO
What do you get when a cool footwear retailer, the number one fashion weekly and one of the UK's leading modelling agencies join forces? A not-to-be-missed modelling competition to find the face of OFFICE for 2009. So if you think you've got what it takes to be a covergirl enter our competition today!
OFFICE has got together with LOOK magazine and UNION MODELS to scour the UK for a covergirl. The lucky winner will get the chance to become OFFICE Magazine's Autumn issue covergirl, feature in a LOOK magazine beauty or fashion shoot and potentially strut her stuff at London Fashion Week. And why stop there? A year long contract with UNION MODELS (and a wardrobe full of fab shoes) means that international success could be just around the corner.
Lucky finalists will be invited to the grand final in August where a panel of judges from LOOK magazine, OFFICE and UNION MODELS will select the winner after a catwalk showdown and the winner will be announced in the following weeks issue of LOOK Magazine.
* Entrants must be at least 16 years of age by the 5th August 2009. ID will be required at the store events.
* Entrants must be at least 5ft 8 inches.
* The competition is open to females only.
* The competition is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents only.
* The Competition is not open to OFFICE, LOOK and UNION MODELS direct employees.
* The competition closes at midnight on 19th July 2009. Entries made after the closing time will not be entered into the competition.
* Finalists will be informed between 20th July to 5th August 2009. Only the selected finalists will be notified. All decisions of OFFICE, LOOK and UNION MODELS are final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
* Castings & photo shoots will take place between 20th July to 30th August 2009 and you must have availability during these times. All travel expenses will be covered by OFFICE.
* 16-17 year olds must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or chaperone to all castings, photo shoots and the final event.
* The winner will get the chance to become the OFFICE Magazine autumn issue cover girl, feature in a LOOK magazine beauty or fashion shoot, potentially strut her stuff at London Fashion Week and a year long contract with Union models and £250 of OFFICE shoes.
* The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
* OFFICE, LOOK and UNION MODELS can not guarantee work throughout the year.
* The winner will be confirmed in writing. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
* Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
* By submitting images, you agree to give OFFICE, LOOK and UNION MODELS a permanent, irrevocable license to use your images as it sees fit, and you waive any moral rights. Subject to the aforementioned, you will retain ownership of the copyright in your content, but grant OFFICE, LOOK and UNION MODELS a perpetual royalty-free right to exploit the same in any way it sees fit.
* OFFICE, LOOK, UNION MODELS take no responsibility for the future career of candidates.