win a professional wetshave and sweeney todd shaving kit
Johnny Depp stars in the Tim Burton-directed screen adaptation of Stephen Sondheim's award-winning musical thriller, Sweeney Todd, a co-production of Warner Bros. Pictures and DreamWorks Pictures.
Depp stars as Sweeney Todd, a man unjustly sent to prison, who vows revenge not only for that cruel punishment but for the devastating consequences of what happened to his wife and daughter. When he returns to reopen his barber shop, he becomes the Demon Barber of Fleet Street who "shaved the heads of gentleman who never thereafter were heard from again."
Also starring is Helena Bonham Carter as Mrs. Lovett, who creates her diabolical meat pies while becoming Sweeney's amorous accomplice. Alan Rickman is the evil Judge Turpin, who sent Sweeney unfairly to prison, thereby sowing the seeds of Sweeney's vengeance. Timothy Spall plays the Judge's wicked associate Beadle Bamford. Sacha Baron Cohen is a rival barber, the flamboyant Signor Adolfo Pirelli, and Christopher Lee takes on the role of the gentleman ghost. Rounding out the cast are Jamie Campbell Bowen as the young sailor Anthony, Jayne Wisener as Johanna, Laura Michelle Kelly as the beggar woman, and newcomer Ed Sanders as Toby. All the stars will do their own singing from Stephen Sondheim's music and lyrics.
The film is released in cinemas nationwide from 24th January and to celebrate we are giving away three unique prizes. The winners will each receive star treatment at Geo. F. Trumper's celebrated St.James's barbershop; relax, sit back and enjoy a pampering wet shave and reinvigorating hot towel treatment, followed by a manicure to ensure hands are in tip top condition to match.; plus a fantastic Sweeney Todd shaving kit.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of Tiscali UK Limited, as well as representatives or agents of Tiscali UK Limited. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by answering the question correctly to be entered into the prize draw.
3. By entering the prize promotion, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
4. The prize is as discribed. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value at any time.
5. The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
6. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s) then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
7. The closing date for this prize promotion is midnight 25 February 2008 and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
8. Winner(s) will be notified by [email within 7 days] of the Closing Date. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries that the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
11. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter after the Closing Date.
12. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize promotion at anytime without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on the site.
16. The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
17. Promoter: Tiscali UK Limited, 20 Broadwick Street, London, W1F 8HT