Synology Disk Station DS110J
Here is a great chance to win a cool disk station from CCL Online.
All you have to do is answer a super easy question and it could be yours!
What does NAS stand for?
Network-attached Storage OR
I'd go for the first answer if you actually want a chance ;)
Below is what CCL say about the prize:
Synology Disk Station DS110j is designed to provide a cost-effective file storage and backup solution. The system firmware, Synology Disk Station Manager 2.2, delivers rich features for multimedia enjoyments, worry-free backup, Internet sharing, and energy-saving options.
Draw is held on 21st June, so GOOD LUCK!
Terms & Conditions
1. This free prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over except for employees of CCL Computers Limited, their families, agencies or any other company directly connected with the administration of this promotion.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Registration completion is based on the following information being provided: name and e-mail address.
4. All entries must be completed by 18th June 2010 to be valid.
5. Only one entry per household. Third party registrations will not be accepted.
6. The draw will be made on 21st June 2010.
7. The decision of the promoter is final.
8. By entering this prize draw, we will add your email address to our weekly eshot list (unless you've previously unsubscribed), but of course you can unsubscribe at any time if you think it's not for you.
9. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by email within 72 hours of the actual draw date.
10. No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable.
11. By entering the free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.