It's hammer time with Hamilton and on offer is... yes you've guessed it - a massive £10,000 cash.
Name of competition:
This Morning £10,000 competition
Competition entry question:
Eligible entrants are required to answer the question as stated in This Morning (the programme). Entrants who have answered the question correctly will be entered into a draw to win the prize.
Opening/closing date & time:
· Competition opens for entries via PRTS, SMS, red button and online at the start of the programme.
· Competition closes for entries via PRTS, SMS and red button at 2.00 p.m., as stated in programme. Entries made after the closing time will not be entered into the competition and if charged will be refunded.
· Competition closes for entries online via the www.itv.com website no less than three (3) working days after the programme.
Competition draw date: within one week of the closing date for all entries.
Method & Cost of Entry:
· PRTS Phone - call 09012 93 33 33 and follow instructions; up to ten entries per household. Each call costs £1.00 from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may be higher and from mobiles will be considerably more.
· SMS text to 83336 send text with A, B or C to indicate your answer; up to ten entries per household. Each text costs £1.00 plus one standard network rate message.
· Red Button cable and digital satellite viewers may press the red button on their remote control and follow instructions; up to ten entries per household. Each red button entry costs £1.00.
· Online go to www.itv.com and follow the instructions; up to thirty entries per household. There is no charge for online entries.
There is no email or postal entry available for this competition. Entries over the maximum number of entries for each method of entry or entries made or received by the Promoter after the closing time will not be entered into the competition but may still be charged. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, misspelt, inaudible, incomprehensible, or not received by the Promoter are void but may still be charged.
The first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries who have answered the question correctly will be the winner of the prize. The prize is £10,000 (ten thousand pounds sterling), payable by cheque in the name of the entrant. There is no alternative prize and the prize is non-changeable and non-transferable.The Promoter is not liable for any costs, liabilities, damages or losses incurred by the winner in taking up the prize. The Promoter endeavours to deliver the prize within 28 days of winner confirmation. The winner must be aged 18 years or over and may be required to provide proof of age and eligibility.
The winner will be notified on the competition draw date. He/she will be contacted on the phone number they provided when entering the competition. The Promoter will not amend contact information provided once entry to the competition has been made. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery of the prize, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements as set out in the general competition terms and conditions, and elsewhere as applicable, may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted, or are unable comply with these terms and conditions, then the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random and thereafter until a winner is found.