1 of 2 Black 16GB Apple iPod Nano's
Tell us what your favourite music clip is and you could win an iPod Nano!
Videos. Xfm may be a radio station, but we love 'em. From The White Stripes and their Lego-based antics to Richard Ashcroft giving it some surly in a London street, they're all memorable images that have illustrated the greatest music of the last few decades.
Xfm has decided to pay tribute to the wonder of the viddy clip by asking YOU to name your favourite music video of all time. Yep, it's another of Xfm's patented mega-lists - Xfm's 100 Greatest Videos Of All Time!
We want you to vote for your TOP THREE favourite music vids. They have to be from Xfm's world (ie have been played on Xfm at some point, so no Westlife or 'Radio Ga Ga', thankyou). And, to make things a little more interesting, we want you to name your WORST video ever. Which is the most pompous, ridiculous vid you've seen?
As ever, there's a carrot - we have TWO IPOD NANOS to give away. Two black 16GB slabs of magnificence, inscribed with "XFM.CO.UK" on the back, so you know who gave it to you. They come complete with in-built video camera, so you can create your own cinematic opus should you wish.
So, what are you waiting for? Fire up the telly, think on and have your say now!
XFM'S GREATEST VIDEOS OF ALL TIME LISTENER POLL [APRIL 2010]
The following rules (Rules) together with Global Radios ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the Terms and Conditions) (which can be found at www.xfm.co.uk/terms) apply to Xfm's Song Of The Decade radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 8am (GMT) on Wednesday April 7 to 12pm (GMT) Friday April 30 (the Duration).
The "Radio Station" is Xfm London 104.9/Xfm Manchester 97/7.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an Entrant) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
1. Entrants are required to vote for their Top 3 favourite videos of all time.
2. Only one vote per email address will be counted.
3. Entrants cannot vote for the same video more than once, ie in first, second and third place - in the event of multiple votes in the same entry, only the first vote, the favourite, will be counted. Second and third favourites will be excluded.
4. The 100 videos with the most votes will be combined with Xfm staff opinions and compiled into Xfm's Top 100 Videos Of All Time, which will be listed on the Xfm website (www.xfm.co.uk) at a future date.
5. Xfm reserves the right to remove bulk votes that we believe arise as a result of a concerted attempt to skew the vote, and which render the vote an inaccurate reflection of voters' preferences.
6. 2 winners from all eligible entries will be picked at random and each will win a 16GB black iPod nano (inscribed with "xfm.co.uk").