Bullguard Internet Security 9.0 (1 of 25 Subscription Packages)
ANSWER: Security & Privacy Help and Discussions
BullGuard has teamed up with Web User to give readers the chance of winning one of 25 annual subscriptions to BullGuard Internet Security 9.0, worth £44.99 each
BullGuard Internet Security 9.0 is a complete internet security solution that protects you and your computer from online threats, such as identity theft, credit card fraud, hackers, spam, viruses and spyware.
Version 9.0 is a revolution in user-friendliness. All the technical stuff is tucked away beneath a simple and logical user-interface with all functionality just one click away.
BullGuards user interface has been completely redesigned and is centred around the main tasks of scanning your computer, getting the latest protection updates, running back-ups of your files and getting hold of support.
BullGuard lets you email, shop and bank with confidence, and with 5GB online back up, your photos and music are completely safe, regardless of what might happen to your computer.
The BullGuard Game Mode makes it possible to play games without suffering performance loss and compromising safety. Whether youre gaming or banking, BullGuard offers a reliable and easy-to-use way to keep your computer protected and your family safe from online threats.
- Anti-virus Banish computer viruses, such as Trojans and worms.
- Anti-spyware Protect yourself from identity theft and online fraud.
- Firewall Protect your PC from intruders and hackers.
- Spam filter Keep your Inbox free from junk mail and phishing.
- Support Free 24/7 support when you need it.
- User-friendliness Simple user interface and installation.
- Back up Easily secure your important files from computer crashes, damage and theft.
- Anti-phishing Authenticate web pages and emails so you can surf, shop and bank safely online.
- Game Mo de Fast but safe game playing with minimal resource consumption.
- Instant-Message Protection Interact safely via IM programs including MSN, Yahoo and Skype.
No purchase necessary. If, for any reason, the ability to enter online is suspended at any time then entries can be made by post. This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, other than employees of BullGuard, their agencies or their families. The prize is subject to availability. Only one entry per household is allowed. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. IPC Media will select the winners. The winners will be drawn at random by an independent person on closure of the competition. The winners will be notified within 30 days from closure of the competition. The winners may be required to take part in publicity events after the competition. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondance will be entered into. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. Mass entries from a single IP address will be disqualified. Use of entrants email address: when you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the Web User weekly newsletter. However, you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from the email newsletter via the unsubscribe message in the email. Closing date: 22/03/10