Sunday July 26th Answer: http://ebuyer.com/special/2070?ref=dotd&hp_deal=10
(or just click the link button)
The rules have changed, so the answer changes during the day, see the below link to get the changing number.
Then to the right of the number is a "Tweet This" button, click that, login to Twitter and you are entered!
The new Apple iPhone 3G-S has hit the stores and, if you are as excited as the Ebuyer.com staff, you'll be eagerly anticipating the moment you can get your hands on one. To celebrate the launch of the Apple iPhone 3G-S, Ebuyer.com has decided to giveaway five iPhone 3G-S phones to five lucky people. Madness, I know, but that's what we're going to do.
how to enter
WE HAVE CHANGED THE RULES SLIGHTLY TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU TO ENTER!! (And also to stop automated entries, making the giveaway fairer for all)
To be one of the lucky Ebuyer iPhone Giveaway winners, you will need to:
* Wait for a weekend in July (Sat/Sun)
* Visit the Ebuyer.com site
* Click on the Deal Of The Day
* Find the unique 3 digit number on the banner at the top of the page
* Click the tweet this button on the right (you will need to login to your twitter account)
* You may tweet as many times as you like but please bear in mind this unique 3 digit number will change at regular intervals throughout the weekend
* As long as your tweet includes #Ebuyer (plus the unique 3 digit number without a space) and http://snurl.com/ebuyer1
(sat) or http://snurl.com/ebuyer2
(sun) you don't have to use the tweet this button, and your tweet will be a valid entry.
Saturday: I Heart #Ebuyer123 and I want to win an iPhone! http://snurl.com/ebuyer1
Sunday: I Heart #Ebuyer123 and I want to win an iPhone! http://snurl.com/ebuyer2
The 5th phone will be given away in a separate prize draw at the end of the month.
* Purchase the 'Deal of the Day' product (only available throughout July 1st -31st July 2009)
* Login to your twitter account
* Send a Direct Message (DM) to the Ebuyerdotcom account quoting your order number (orders subject to verification, orders subsequently cancelled will not be taken into account)
NB You must send the order number to Ebuyerdotcom via the Direct Message (DM) route to ensure your privacy