Microsoft Xbox 360
GAMING on ... the new Xbox 360 has arrived and The Sun has got a stash to dish out.
Five lucky winners will soon be getting to grips with a cracking console and one happy gamer will have FIVE spanking new Xbox titles thrown in too
ONE lucky winner will not only pick up a brilliant new Xbox 360 but also enjoy the following five new releases:
GEARS OF WAR 2 - the highly anticipated follow-up to the five million-selling action game.
SCENE IT? BOX OFFICE SMASH - the top-rated movie trivia game that brings the silver screen to your living room.
BANJO-KAZOOIE: NUTS AND BOLTS -the famous bear and bird duo do battle with the evil witch Grunty.
LIPS - the ultimate party experience, allowing you to karaoke from your own music collection.
YOU'RE IN THE MOVIES - live your dream of being a scream queen, zombie, or kung fu fighter in a mystical movie world.
Q. What is the name of the magical world where the new Xbox 360 release Fable II is set?
Terms and Conditions
COMPETITION/OFFER GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One winner will receive an X-Box console as well as You're in the Movies, Gears of War 2, Scene It 2, LIPS and Banzo and Kazooie games.
4 runners-up will each receive an X-Box console.
Competition closes to entrants on Sunday 14th Dec 23.59.59.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. Unless otherwise specified, competition open to UK and ROI residents aged 18 or over except employees of News Group Newspapers Ltd (NGN), News International Ltd, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
3. Entry limited to one per person. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the NGN reserves the right to redraw the prize.
4. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. NGN reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. NGN reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received before the closing date. Winners will be notified within 28 days after the closing date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, NGN reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries which were received before the closing date.
7. NGN reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8.Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence NGN a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
9. NGN will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. NGN takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
10.Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of NGNor its employees, NGN will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winners (or their guests) enjoyment of the prize.
11. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by NGN (The Sun or the News of the World) or any associated or subsidiary company of News International Limited.
14. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
15. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. NGN reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. NGN reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
17. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to The Sun or The News of the World (as applicable) Competitions Department, 1 Virginia Street, London, E98 1RL, England, stating for which competition you would like winners details.
18. Competition rules published in the Sun or the News of the World or on the website form part of these rules. Promoter: News Group Newspapers Ltd (address above).