The Reader Dream Draw Rules
1. Only registrants who are aged 18 years or over and are UK or Eire residents are eligible for The Reader Dream Draw.
2. Employees of Sony United Kingdom Ltd and their affiliates, dealers, distributors and other retail staff; MBNA Europe Bank Ltd and their respective affiliates; any of the family members of the above entities; the promoters, agents, advisers and other persons connected with the promotion are not eligible.
3. No purchase is necessary. You will automatically be entered into The Reader Dream Draw if you register your correct details at www.dreamdraw.co.uk by Monday 8th December 2008. Registrants who do not wish to register at www.dreamdraw.co.uk may enter by writing to us at Sony United Kingdom Ltd, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW, United Kingdom on a postcard clearly marked The Reader Dream Draw giving their name, address and daytime telephone number, provided that the postcard is received by 8th December 2008. No entries will be accepted after this date. Entry is limited to one entry per person. However, you have an additional chance to enter The Dream Draw if you have a friend who has agreed to you supplying us with their email address to contact them about this Dream Draw and they go on to enter. You can introduce as many friends as you want, provided that they have consented to us contacting them, increasing your chances to win. But note that your friend must enter The Dream Draw for you to receive a further chance to win.
4. All online registrations and postcard entries not received by the Promoter through the post or online by 23:59 on 8th December 2008, or which are incomplete, illegible, defaced or damaged (as determined by the Promoter in their absolute discretion) will be void. All online registrations and postcard entries shall belong to the Promoter.
5. The Dream Draw will be made on 12th December 2008. The winner will be randomly selected from qualifying entries who have correctly completed the simple questionnaire. The winners will be notified on the 15th December 2008.
6. If no response is received from the winners to the notification after 7 days, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to alternative participants selected at random.
7. The following prizes will be awarded to five winners of The Dream Draw: one Reader from Sony.
8. Prizes will be delivered to the winner and runners-up within 6 weeks after the prizes have been won (as determined by the Promoter in their absolute discretion).
9. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with one of similar value should the prize be unavailable for any reason.
10. Only one winning entry per household will be accepted.
11. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash or credit alternative available. Taxes on the prizes will be borne by the Promoter.
12. The winner must agree to take part in the Promoters advertising and any relevant public relations exercise undertaken by the Promoter.
13. Requests for the winners name and county of residence should be sent by email to: [email protected]
titled 'Request for winner's details' between 12th December 2008 and 12th January 2009.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to publicise the name and county of residence of the winner.
15. The Promoter and its agents assume no responsibility and are not liable for the loss or late receipt through the post of any questionnaire or postcard entry, notification or other communication. Proof of postage is not proof of delivery. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoters decision is final in all matters.
18. The Dream Draw is governed by English law.
19. The Promoter is Sony United Kingdom Limited, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW, United Kingdom.