10 hampers filled to brimming with delicious Fairtrade chocolate
Thanks to Divine Chocolate we have 10 hampers filled to brimming with delicious Fairtrade chocolate, each worth £40, to give away.
Divine chocolate is the delicious Fairtrade chocolate that is co-owned by the Ghanaian cooperative of cocoa farmers, Kuapa Kokoo, so not only do the farmers receive a fair price but they can also share in the companys profits.
Divine Chocolate is made with the best cocoa, all natural ingredients, allowing the real chocolate flavour to come through. Its simply heavenly. You can find Divine Chocolate in all major supermarkets as well as Oxfam and independent stores nationwide.
Closing date for entries is 30th September 2008.
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK or the Republic of Ireland, except for employees of The Random House Group Limited (the promoter), their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The closing date for the competition is midnight Tuesday 30th September 2008. Entries that are illegible or received after the closing date will not be considered.
4. The promoter is not responsible for delayed or lost entries. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
5. The prize is 1 of 10 hampers of Fairtrade chocolate, each worth £40,
6. The prize must be claimed within 6 weeks of the closing date. No cash alternative will be offered.
7. Events may occur that render the awarding of this prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, suspend or withdraw the prize with or without notice.
8. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 7 days of the closing date and the winner will be the person who has the promoter judges to have submitted the best omission plus the best reason for that omission. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date.
9. The winner agrees to the promoter's use of their name, address and photograph in relation to the promoter's publicity material.
10. Your personal details will be retained and used by the promoter in order to send winners their prizes and, if you consent below, further information.
11. The winner's name will be available upon the promoter's receipt of a stamped addressed envelope.
12. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition. No cash alternative will be offered.
13. The promoter's contact details are: The Random House Group Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA