win with golden balls
the ancer is b
you can enter up to five times
and dont forget good luck
Competition entry question:
Eligible entrants are required to answer a question as stated in the Golden Balls programme on ITV1 (the programme). Entrants who have answered the question will be entered into a draw to win the prize.
Opening/closing date & time:
· Competition opens for entries via PRTS, SMS and online as stated in the programme.
· Competition closes for entries via PRTS and SMS at 10:00 a.m., as stated in the programme. Entries made after the stated closing time will not be entered into the competition, but may still be charged.
· Competition closes for entries online via www.itv.com at 5:00 p.m. no less than 4 working days after the competition closing date stated in the programme.
Competition draw date: Within 1 week of the closing date for all entries. The name of the winner will be made available on the website for the programme after the draw has taken place.
Method & Cost of Entry:
· PRTS Phone - call 0901 293 7000and follow instructions; up to 5 entries per household. Each call costs £1.00 from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may be higher and from mobiles will be considerably more.
· SMS text follow instructions to send a SMS text to 88444 along with your answer to the question as instructed in the programme; up to 5 entries per household. Each text costs £1.00 plus one standard network rate message.
· Online go to www.itv.com and follow the instructions; up to 5 entries per household. There is no charge for online entries.
There is no email, red button or postal entry available for this competition. Entries on behalf of another person are void. Entries over the maximum number of entries for each method of entry or entries made or received by the Promoter after the closing time will not be entered into the competition but may still be charged. Entries which are incomplete, inaudible, incomprehensible, or not received by the Promoter are void but may still be charged.
The first correct entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will be the winner of the prize. The prize is a variable cash prize as specified in the programme, payable by cheque in the name of the entrant.There is no alternative prize and the prize is non-changeable and non-transferable.The Promoter is not liable for any costs, liabilities, damages or losses incurred by the winner in taking up the prize. The Promoter endeavours to deliver the prize within 28 days of winner confirmation. The winner must be aged 18 years or over and may be required to provide proof of age and eligibility. The Promoter will only pass an entrants data to third parties for marketing purposes if that entrant has asked to receive marketing information from those third parties.
The winner will be contacted on the competition draw date on the phone number they provided when entering the competition. The Promoter will not amend contact information provided once entry to the competition has been made. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or to provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, then the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next correct entry drawn at random from all eligible entries.