Vouchers worth £2000 for The White Company
If the winter weather is making you want to hibernate, how about doing it in style by popping on a pair of cashmere bed socks and snuggling down in ultra-smooth, exquisitely soft, 400-thread-count Egyptian cotton? This month’s winner will be able to do just that, transforming their bedroom into a haven of tranquillity, with £2,000 worth of vouchers from The White Company.
1. The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter: simply register for free at http://www.dorsetcereals.co.uk/win-stuff/prize-draw/
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. The prize: £2000 worth of vouchers to spend on home furnishings at www.thewhitecompany.com.
6. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable and subject to availability.
7. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute the prizes with prizes of comparable value if circumstances make this necessary.
8. Entries close at midday on Wednesday 5th January 2011.
9. The winner will be selected in a random draw from all eligible entries received by the closing date. The winner will be contacted individually so please provide up-to-date contact details in the entry form. For your total confidence, the Draw to be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
10. The winners’ names & counties will be posted on www.dorsetcereals.co.uk within 2 weeks of the closing date.
11. Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
12. By entering the promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with, the operation of the promotion or the Dorset Cereals Limited website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is Dorset Cereals Limited, Peverell Avenue East, Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 3WE5