£350 to spend at justaddfood.co.uk
To celebrate Yeo Valley Organic's new delicious Smoooth & Creamy yogurts, we are giving away £350 to spend at cookery shop and online store justaddfood.co.uk, helping you become a 'smoooth' operator in the kitchen.
One lucky winner will be able to choose from the extensive range of top-quality kitchenware from the justaddfood.co.uk collection featuring, among others, Le Creuset, Robert Welch, Kitchen Craft and Cuisinart. Whether you want to splash out on a brand new saucepan collection, casserole set or the latest food processor, this prize is perfect for kitting out your dream kitchen.
What's more, the winner will also receive a hamper containing Yeo Valley Organic's new Smoooth & Creamy range to enjoy. Made from a blend of rich, velvety yogurt and specially selected crushed fruits, Yeo Valley Organic's Smoooth & Creamy range contains no fruit pieces, and includes tantalising Mango & Passion Fruit and juicy Mixed Berry blends.
To enter answer the following question:
What is the name of the Indian drink made with yogurt?
Answer = Lassi
* The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode and all BBC Magazines ("BBCM") promotions comply with the Code.
* The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or over, except BBC employees and anyone connected with the promotion.
* By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
* a. to be bound by these terms and conditions;
* b. that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize;
* c. that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by BBCM for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
* Entrants should enter using the webform provided. Emails will not be accepted and entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
* Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
* The winning entrant(s) will be the first correct entry drawn at random after the closing date. BBCM's decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered. The winner(s) will be notified within 14 days of the close of the promotion by email.
* There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
* The name and county of residence of the winner(s) will be available online within a month of the closing date of the promotion.
* BBCM reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
* If the winner is unable to be contacted within one calendar month of the promotion's closing date, BBCM reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future BBCM promotion.
* BBCM excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
* The promotion is subject to the laws of England.