Hed Kandis New Years Eve show The Grand Circus will be pitching up in the worlds legendary big top, indigO2 at The O2 on 31 December 2008.
To celebrate we have 4 pairs of VIP tickets to this spectacular event to give away.
Winners will be selected at random from all entries received by 10am on Monday 8 December 2008. Four winners will each win a pair of VIP tickets to Hed Kandis New Years Eve show, including VIP access and a Hed Kandi Goody Bag. Drinks not included. There is no cash alternative. If you text in after the closing date/time of this competition you will not be entered but you will still be charged. Entrants and their chosen friend must be over 18 years of age and a UK resident.
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. Unless otherwise specified, competition open to UK and ROI residents aged 18 or over except employees of NI Free Newspapers Ltd (NIFNL), News International Ltd, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
3. Entry limited to one per person. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the NIFNL reserves the right to redraw the prize.
4. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. NIFNL reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. NIFNL reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received before the closing date. Winners will be notified within 28 days after the closing date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, NIFNL reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries which were received before the closing date.
7. NIFNL reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence NIFNL a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
9. NIFNL will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. NIFNL takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
10. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of NIFNL or its employees, NIFNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winners (or their guests) enjoyment of the prize.
11. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by NIFNL (thelondonpaper) or any associated or subsidiary company of News International Limited.
14. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
15. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. NIFNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. NIFNL reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
17. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to thelondonpaper Competitions Department, 1 Virginia Street, London, E98 1RL, England, stating for which competition you would like winners details.
18. Competition rules published in thelondonpaper or website form part of these rules. Promoter: NI Free Newspapers Ltd (address above).