Win a cool gadget pack
This is the final week that were giving one of you the chance to win a sexy selection of cool portable gadgets consisting of a Flip Video Ultra camcorder, Philips portable DVD player, iPod Touch and a Nintendo DS portable games console with game. Please note that the competition closes online at 5pm on December 18th
Plus, every time you enter you will be in with a chance of winning our bumper prize of a credit crunch-busting £50,000 to be drawn after the final of The X Factor.
Enter upto 5 times!
Answer : WORLD
Competition entry question:
Eligible entrants are required to follow the instructions given and to answer the question correctly as stated in the X Factor and/or the Xtra Factor (the programme). Eligible entries will be entered into a draw to win a prize.
Opening/closing date & time:
· Competition opens for entries via PRTS, SMS, red button and online as stated in the programme.
· Competition closes for entries via PRTS, SMS and red button at 6:00 p.m. as stated in the programme. Entries after the closing time will not be entered into the competition but may still be charged.
· Competition closes for entries online via www.itv.com at 5:00 p.m. no less than 4 working days after the competition closing date as stated in the programme.
Draw date: within one week of the closing date and time for all entries.
Method & cost of entry:
· PRTS - call 090 49 59 69 79 and follow instructions; up to 5 entries per household. Each call costs £1.00 from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may be higher and from mobiles will be considerably more.
· SMS send text to 84066with your answer; up to 5 entries per household. Each text costs £1.00 plus one standard network rate message.
· Red button cable and digital satellite viewers may press the red button on their remote control and follow instructions; up to 5 entries per household. Each red button entry costs £1.00.
· Online go to www.itv.com and follow instructions; up to 5 entries per household. There is no charge for online entries.
There is no email or postal entry available. Entries on behalf of another person are void. Entries over the maximum number of entries for each method of entry, or entries made or received by the Promoter after the closing time will not be entered into the competition but may still be charged. Entries which are incomplete, inaudible, incomprehensible, or not received by the Promoter are void but may still be charged. The adjudicators decision is final.
The first correct entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize. The prize is a iPod Touch portable media player, a portable DVD player, a Nintendo DS with a game and a one-touch record camcorder to delivered within 28 days of winner confirmation, as well as entry into a prize draw for £50,000 (a cheque to be made payable in the name of the entrant only). The draw date for the prize draw will take place no later than the week of 22 December 2008. The prize is subject to restrictions and to the terms of the manufacturer and/or prize provider. The Promoter may vary any element of the prize. There is no cash equivalent or alternative prize. The prize is non-changeable and non-transferable. The winner must be aged 18 or over. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize excludes other costs and expenses including but not limited to additional accessories, taxes and any other costs. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any costs, liabilities, damages, losses or medical conditions aggravated or incurred by the winner in taking up the prize. The Promoter will only pass an entrants data to third parties for marketing purposes if the entrant has asked to receive marketing information from those third parties. The winner will be notified on the competition draw date on the phone number they provided when entering the competition. The Promoter will not amend contact information provided once entry to the competition has been made. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond or to provide a delivery address or to comply with these terms may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next correct entry drawn at random.