Win a 42 inch Freesat HDTV with installation and £50 worth of beer and food
Get your England shirts at the ready as 2010 World Cup mania is about to kick off, with all matches brought to you in glorious high definition on BBC HD & ITV1 HD available completely subscription free with FREESAT. No contract, no bills, just a one off payment of £67 and youre done. Whats more, with UK wide coverage Freesat gives everyone the opportunity to watch wherever they live.
High definition means you can catch every World Cup moment be that a bone crunching tackle, breathtaking golden goal or a questionable red card, you wont miss a thing watching in pin sharp clarity.
Courtesy of FREESAT were giving Sport.co.uk readers the chance to win the ultimate prize package a 42 inch Freesat HDTV with over 140 channels and free HD from the BBC & ITV, plus installation as well as £50 worth of beer and food everything you need for a World Cup party.
To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the question below:
Who was the top scorer at the 2006 World Cup?
(a) Miroslav Klose *ANSWER*
(b) Thierry Henry
(c) Luca Toni
1. Closing date for entries Monday 3rd May, 2010.
2. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over only, except employees and their immediate families of Sport.co.uk, Packard Bell, Strickland Media their agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
3. No purchase required. The winner will be drawn at random by an independent person from all correct entries received by the closing date.
4. Only one entry per person. Bulk entries or entries sent through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted.
5. Winner will be notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date.
6. Proof of sending is not accepted as proof of receipt.
7. There is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to replace entire prizes or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
8. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winner may be required to participate in publicity.
10. Only one winner lucky winner will win the prize.