A Globe Live Bike
POPSTORE have teamed up with Globe bikes to offer one lucky customer the chance to WIN a Globe "Live' Bike. The bike is on display at POPSTORE at Whiteleys in Bayswater.
* This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom
* No purchase necessary for entry into the free prize draw.
* The competition runs between June 1st 2010 and the closing date for entries is 12 noon, July 31st 2010.
* One winner will be chosen at random within 28 days of the competition closing and notified by email.
* The bike to be won is the bike that appears in-store at POPSTORE, Whiteleys S/C, 144 Queensway, Bayswater London W2 6LY. It is Sienna in colour.
* There is no cash alternative available.
* To claim your prize, the winner must respond within 28 days of being notified of their win. In the case where the winner does not respond, The POPSTORE reserve the right to re-award the prize.
* The winner is responsible for collecting the prize from POPSTORE within 28 days of claiming. If after this period, the winner has not collected the prize, POPSTORE reserve the right to re-award the prize.
* POPSTORE, Globe Bikes UK and Specialized UK are not responsible for securing insurance for the bike, or for any accident that may occur once the bike has left the premises of POPSTORE.
* By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
* The Promoter shall bear no responsibility for errors or omissions in the description of the Competition prize.
* By entering the Competition YOU (the Entrant) agrees that the Promoter has the right, at no cost to the Promoter, to use the Entrant's details (Email / Name ) relating to the prize for prize fulfillment, advertising, publicity and marketing purposes for the future.
The Entrant must not:
(a) sell or offer the prize (or any part of a prize) for sale, or use the prize (or any part of a Competition prize) in connection with any further competition, contest, sweepstake or promotion; or
(b) make any public statements or release any other information relating to the Competition prize to the media without the Promoter's prior written approval.