The LoveFilm Prize Draw Rules
1. Only registrants who are aged 18 years or over and are UK or Eire residents are eligible for The LoveFilm Prize Draw.
2. Employees of Sony United Kingdom Ltd and their affiliates, dealers, distributors and other retail staff; MBNA Europe Bank Ltd and their respective affiliates; any of the family members of the above entities; the promoters, agents, advisers and other persons connected with the promotion are not eligible.
3. No purchase is necessary. You will automatically be entered into The LoveFilm Prize Draw if you register your correct details at www.sonycard.co.uk/film by Monday 29th September 2008. Registrants who do not wish to register at www.sonycard.co.uk/film may enter by writing to us at Sony United Kingdom Ltd, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW, United Kingdom on a postcard clearly marked The Vantage Point Dream Draw giving their name, address and daytime telephone number, provided that the postcard is received by 29th September 2008. No entries will be accepted after this date. Entry is limited to one entry per person. However, you have an additional chance to enter The Prize Draw if you have a friend who has agreed to you supplying us with their email address to contact them about this Prize Draw and they go on to enter. You can introduce as many friends as you want, provided that they have consented to us contacting them, increasing your chances to win. But note that your friend must enter The Prize Draw for you to receive a further chance to win.
4. All online registrations and postcard entries not received by the Promoter through the post or online by 23:59 on 29th September 2008, or which are incomplete, illegible, defaced or damaged (as determined by the Promoter in their absolute discretion) will be void. All online registrations and postcard entries shall belong to the Promoter.
5. The Prize Draw will be made on 3rd October 2008. The winner will be randomly selected from qualifying entries who have correctly completed the simple questionnaire. The winners will be notified on the 6th October 2008.
6. If no response is received from the winners to the notification after 7 days, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to alternative participants selected at random.
7. The following prizes will be awarded to the winner of The Prize Draw: a BDP-S500 Blu-ray Disc Player and 10 films on Blu-ray Disc (Vantage Point, 21, Superbad, Surf's Up, Waterhorse Legend of the Deep, Casino Royale, Made of Honour, Damages, The Tudors, and Spider-Man 3).
8. Prizes will be delivered to the winner and runners-up within 6 weeks after the prizes have been won (as determined by the Promoter in their absolute discretion).
9. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with one of similar value should the prize be unavailable for any reason.
10. Only one winning entry per household will be accepted.
11. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash or credit alternative available. Taxes on the prizes will be borne by the Promoter.
12.The winner must agree to take part in the Promoters advertising and any relevant public relations exercise undertaken by the Promoter.
13. Requests for the winners name and county of residence should be sent by email to: [email protected]
titled 'Request for winner's details' between 3rd October 2008 and 3rd November 2008.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to publicise the name and county of residence of the winner.
15. The Promoter and its agents assume no responsibility and are not liable for the loss or late receipt through the post of any questionnaire or postcard entry, notification or other communication. Proof of postage is not proof of delivery. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoters decision is final in all matters.
18. The Prize Draw is governed by English law.
19. The Promoter is Sony United Kingdom Limited, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW, United Kingdom