A Case Of Bollinger Champagne
In cinemas now, Quantum of Solace continues the high-octane adventures that began in Casino Royale: betrayed by Vesper, the woman he loved, 007 tries to stop arch-villain, Green and fight the urge to make this mission personal.
As the official Champagne of James Bond, Bollinger is delighted to offer readers of The Times the chance to win a case of Bollinger Champagne, consisting of two bottles each of Special Cuv? Ros?nd La Grande Ann?1999. Five runners-up will also receive one bottle of Bollinger Special Cuv?and two glasses.
Since its creation in 1829, Bollinger has been family owned and run. It passionately pursues excellence, and just like OO7 himself, every glass is brimming with understated charm and elegance.
Terms and conditions 1. One entry per person. 2. Competition open to UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands residents aged 18 and over, except employees of The Times or VisitBritain, their families, agents or any other person connected with the competition. 3. Competition closes at midnight on December 5, 2008. Winners will be notified by December 9, 2008. The winner is required to contact VisitBritain to confirm acceptance of their prize within 14 days of notification. In the event of non-acceptance within the specified period, or if the person is not contactable, VisitBritain reserves the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry or to forfeit the prize. 4. There is one prize for the winner, consisting of six bottles of Bollinger Champagne, including two Bollinger Special Cuvée, two Bollinger Rosé and two Bollinger La Grande Année 1999. Five runners-up will receive one bottle of Bollinger Special Cuvée and two Bollinger glasses. 5. Delivery of prizes is to UK mainland only. Promoter: VisitBritain, Thames Tower, Blacks Road, W6 9EL.
General Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. Unless otherwise specified, competition open to UK and ROI residents aged 18 or over except employees of Times Newspapers Limited (TNL), News International Ltd, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
3. Entry limited to one per person. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the TNL reserves the right to redraw the prize.
4. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. TNL reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. TNL reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received before the closing date. Winners will be notified within 28 days after the closing date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, TNL reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries which were received before the closing date.
7. TNL reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence TNL a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
9. TNL will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. TNL takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
10. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL or its employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winners (or their guests) enjoyment of the prize.
11. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by TNL or any associated or subsidiary company of News International Limited.
14. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
15. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. TNL reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
17. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to The Times Competitions Department, 1 Virginia Street, London, E98 1RL, England, stating for which competition you would like winners details.
18. Competition rules published in The Times or on the website form part of these rules. Promoter: Times Newspapers Limited (address above).