Case of Champagne
Sign up here to receive the latest news from us via email ... it only takes a minute! Our regular emails are packed with latest offers, exclusive online deals, invitations and special updates to help you stay in touch. Plus when you sign up you'll automatically be entered into a prize draw to win a case of Champagne!
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. Prize Draw open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Direct Wines Limited, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the prize draw.
2. A winner will be drawn at random from all entries which qualify for the draw. There will be one prize consisting of a case of six bottles of Champagne (worth approximately £100). The winner will be notified after the draw on Tuesday 1st September.
3. Direct Wines Ltd will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries.
4. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entries which do not comply with the terms and conditions are invalid.
6. Only one entry per person. The prize is non-transferable, and cash alternatives are not available.
7. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes by Direct Wines Ltd.
8. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
9. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to Nick Dover, Champagne Prize Draw, Direct Wines Ltd, New Aquitaine House, Exeter Way, Theale, Reading, Berkshire RG7 4PL.
10. Any breach of these prize draw rules by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
11. Direct Wines decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Direct Wines reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the prize draw.