Win a cocktail masterclass
bbcgoodfood.com has teamed up with Appletiser to offer one lucky person and four of their friends the chance to win a private cocktail-making lesson in London.
Made with 100% fruit juice with a touch of sparkle, Appletiser has created some exclusive cocktail recipe cards so you can mix your favourite cocktails with a fruity twist. This fantastic prize is set to ensure you and your friends become cocktail connoisseurs and enjoy a night with plenty of sparkle.
With a crisp and refreshing taste and no added sugar, preservatives or artificial colorants, Appletiser is the perfect addition to any cocktail, or a stylish alternative to the usual mixers.
Which of these is a well-known cocktail?
* Wilkie Collins
* Tom Collins
* Tim Collins
Answer = Tom Collins
* The prize includes a cocktail lesson for five people and £100 towards travel costs.
* The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode and all BBC Magazines ("BBCM") promotions comply with the Code.
* The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or over, except BBC employees and anyone connected with the promotion.
* By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
* a. to be bound by these terms and conditions;
* b. that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize;
* c. that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by BBCM for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
* Entrants should enter using the webform provided. Emails will not be accepted and entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
* Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
* The winning entrant(s) will be the first correct entry drawn at random after the closing date. BBCM's decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered. The winner(s) will be notified within 14 days of the close of the promotion by email.
* There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
* The name and county of residence of the winner(s) will be available online within a month of the closing date of the promotion.
* BBCM reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
* If the winner is unable to be contacted within one calendar month of the promotion's closing date, BBCM reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future BBCM promotion.
* BBCM excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
* The promotion is subject to the laws of England.