Kaskpersky Internet Security 2010
Computeractive has teamed up with Kaspersky Labs to offer 25 lucky winners a copy of Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, worth £40 each.
Answer the question below before 17 September 2009
What keeps your passwords safe?
With more than 17,000 new cyber attacks unleashed online daily, every computer connecting to the internet is a target for cybercriminals looking to steal information and make money illegally. However, while the risks grow, there is no reason why the internet cannot be a safe, enjoyable and productive place.
This is the latest edition of this security suite with new and improved features to keep you one step ahead of the cyber-criminals, along with a new interface that is much easier to use.
It has several new ways of keeping you safe when browsing the internet. Firstly, the URL advisor shows whether a website is dangerous. If it looks in any way suspicious, it can then be viewed using Kaspersky Safe Run.
This lets you try out websites or unknown software without giving them any access to information or settings on the computer.
The Kaspersky Security Network is an online list of software that is known to be safe or unsafe.
The Virtual Keyboard is an extra level of protection against keyloggers, stopping them from stealing usernames and passwords for sites like online banking.
Standard Terms and Conditions:
1. The entry of a competition signifies acceptance of these Terms and conditions.
2. You confirm that you are aged 18 or over. Proof of age must be supplied upon request.
3. Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and the Irish Republic.
4. Employees of VNU Business Publications Limited ("VNU"), their immediate families and friends may not enter the competition.
5. Entries are limited to one entry per person per competition.
6. No cash alternatives are available.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter.
8. VNU can accept no responsibility for late, lost or undelivered entries.
9. Upon close of a competition, the winner(s) will be selected at random from all correct entries received.
10. VNU's decision will be final in all matters relating to the competition and VNU will not enter into any correspondence regarding the competition.
11. VNU will use all reasonable endeavours to notify the winner(s) within 14 days of the close of the competition. Prizes will be despatched direct by the competition sponsor(s) and should be received within 28 days of receipt of notification.
12. Details of the winner(s) can be obtained from VNU by writing to "Computeractive Competitions", 32-34 Broadwick Street, London W1A 2HG, enclosing a SAE.
13. VNU will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the prizes are as described on this page. VNU cannot accept any liability in respect of any prize, however, and any queries regarding a prize should be taken up directly with the sponsor of that prize.
14. Winner(s)' details may be used in reasonable promotional activities relating to the competition, subject to prior notification by VNU.
16. Details of how to enter, closing dates and prize descriptions can be found on the individual competition pages.
17. These Terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England. All disputes arising from or in connection with these Terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. Competition entries will only be accepted if made via the relevant VNU competition page.