Solve our Canogram and you could win a crate of Carling.
Just tell us what you think the Canogram is and enter now!
You will need to sign up to their newsletter.
Not my favorite tipple but ok to give to non discerning friends ;^)
Terms and Conditions
Canogram Terms and Conditions
1.This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees and their families of Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited and its agencies or anyone professional connected with this promotion, who are precluded from entry.
2. No purchase necessary. To enter, log onto www.carling.com and correctly guess what the Canogram solution is. By entering the prize draw you stand a chance of winning 24 x 440ml cans of Carling lager.
3. Entries must not be sent through agents or third parties, any such entries will be invalid.
4. Final date for receipt of entries is 9am on 12th June. The winner will be selected at random under the supervision of an independent person on the closing date.
5. Prize consists of 24 x 440ml cans of Carling lager delivered to the winner's home address in one delivery within 28 days of the winner being notified. Please drink responsibly. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable.
6. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and entry into the promotion is deemed to signify acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete, lost or damaged or fail to arrive by the closing date.
8. If any circumstances out of the promoter's control mean that the prize advertised is not available, the promoter will provide a prize of equivalent value.
9. The promoter's decision is binding in all matters.
10. The prize winner will be contacted by email or telephone by 5pm on the closing date. All prizes must be collected within 24 hours of the closure date or the winner being notified; otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost.
11. The winner's name will be available from Carling.com Canogram Prize Draw 5th June - Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton On Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1JZ for 28 days after the closing dates.
12. The winner may be requested to take part in publicity. We reserve the right to use the winner's name and home town and publish those details on carling.com.
13. It is not the intention of the promoter to use this promotion in any way to encourage excessive consumption of alcohol.
14. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Promoter: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, Trent House, 137 High Street, Burton on Trent, DE14 1JZ