Dell Inspirion Mini 10v laptop
Bored with just filling in your personal details to win stuff?
If the answer is yes then click the link!
Train your brain and be in with a chance to WIN A DELL LAPTOP!
To celebrate the new mind-boggling, brain-busting childrens book, 'Train Your Brain to be a Genius' we have a Dell laptop to giveaway to the brightest brain.
Put your wits to the test and answer the 2 brain training exercises
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of those related to employees of the Promoter and Dorling Kindersley Limited (“DK”), their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by midnight, 15th November 2009. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter you are required to select an answer from the multiple choice options for question 1 (the puzzle), and type your answer in the text box provided for question 2 (the brainteaser).
6. All correctly completed entries will entered into a draw which will take place on 25th November 2009. The winner will be chosen at random.
7. The prize for the winner is a Dell Inspirion Mini 10v laptop
8. DK will be the provider of the prize and arrange for the prize to be sent to the winner.
9. The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter and DK reserve the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified via email by 30th November 2009. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter or DK sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter and DK reserve the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. To obtain details of the winner please visit http://www.borders.co.uk/competition-winners
13. The Promoter and DK will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter and DK for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
14. The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their name and photograph in such publicity.
15. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter is Borders UK Limited, Stillerman House, 120 Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0JR, United Kingdom.
17. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.