7 nights 4* in Mexico
Enter free to win a 7night 4star, 2 adults and 2 children to the Barcelo Maya Beach Resort in Mexico....hot, hot, hot!!
This is an asda promotion through Heinz
Terms and Conditions
1. Open to UK residents aged 18 years and over, except employees and their families of H. J. Heinz Company Limited, Thomas Cook Tour Operations Limited and Asda Stores Limited, and each of their group companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. The prize is a 4-star all-inclusive holiday for 2 adults and 2 children to the Barcelo Maya Beach Resort in Mexico. Includes 7 nights accommodation sharing a standard room, standard class flights, fuel surcharges, in flight meals and all transfers between the destination airport and resort. Also included is entry to the Xel-Ha Water Park on the Riviera Maya (transport not included). The prize does not include travel insurance, accommodation supplements, car hire, spending money, the cost of any necessary visas (if applicable) or anything else not expressly stated as included.
3. To enter, complete and submit the online entry form with your name, address and contact details. One entry, per person, per day
4. Closing date for receipt of entries is 30th November 2008.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. The winner will be drawn from all valid entries under independent supervision and contacted in writing within 28 days of the closing date for the receipt of entries.
7. Your personal details will only be retained for the duration of this promotion and will not be used for any other purpose, unless you choose to receive information from Heinz and/or Thomas Cook by ticking the boxes below.
8. Thomas Cook Tour Operations booking conditions apply - see participating Thomas Cook brochures for details. Travellers must hold adequate cover travel insurance and are solely responsible for obtaining passports, visas, and other travel documentation. Please check with relevant authorities regarding your passport and visa requirements.
9. Thomas Cook will endeavour to accommodate additional passengers, but no assurance is given that extra companions may join the booking. If extra companions can be accommodated, it will be as paying customers at the then prevailing price as set out in the tour operators brochure applicable at the time of booking. Children over 11 years old as of the date of return shall be subject to adult fares. If any children travelling as part of the prize are above these ages, prize winners will be required to pay the difference between child and adult fares for each child. The winner wishing to share the holiday prize, must be first-named party on the booking.
10. Prizes cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, concession or promotion. Prizes are not transferable and no prize alternatives are available. Prizes must be booked by 5.00pm on the 30th September 2009 and holidays must be taken by 30th November 2009 (excluding Christmas 18th - 31st December 2008, May half term 20th - 26th May and 20th - 31st July 2009).
11. The prize is subject to availability and to change in specification (including timing). The Promoter reserves the right to provide a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
12. All entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any entries that are not received by the Closing date due to any failure or fault of the internet or any part thereof. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
14. The prize winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity, (including a photographic shoot and interview).
15. Prize winners names and counties will be available to those sending a SAE to Asda / Heinz Meanz Dreamz Winners Details, PO Box 504, Leicester, LE94 0AE no later than 6 weeks after the closing date.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it believes have not been made in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter's decisions will be final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.