WIN a fabulous rubber washing-up bowl in the colour of your choice
This month, WIN a fabulous rubber washing-up bowl in the colour of your choice, designed by Ole Jensen for Normann Copenhagen. Featured in Elle Decoration, Living Etc, The Telegraph, Grand Designs magazine, this rubber washing-up bowl is a quick way to brighten up your kitchen while adding a modern touch.
Available in black, red, yellow, green, blue and pink.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Closing date for each draw is midnight on the last day of each month.
3. Entry is open to all UK residents who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
4. Draw takes place on 1st of each month for entries received by closing date of the previous month.
5. Incomplete or unreadable entries are disqualified. Responsibility cannot be accepted (and the Promoter shall not be liable) for lost or delayed entries.
6. Only one entry per person & email address per month permitted.
7. The number of winners will vary each month, according to the prizes available.
8. No cash alternative.
9. Each month the winner(s) will be the first valid entry(ies) drawn at random and winners will be informed immediately via e-mail address provided. A proof of ID will be required.
10. In the event the winner fails to provide a valid postal address for prizes to be mailed to within 3 weeks of notification or for any reasons under these terms and conditions any participant (including the winner) was ineligible to enter, the prize will be withdrawn and the winning entry will be void.
11. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. By submitting an entry, entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
12. On entry, you can opt-in to receive regular email news and/or our brochure. Opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link on the bottom of every email or by contacting us and asking to be removed from our postal mailing list. If you do not wish to receive priority sale previews, new collections and special promotions from BODIE and FOU, please leave the opt-in boxes blank on entry.
13. Bodie and FOU reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time for reasons that are outside its control or where it is reasonably necessary to do so.
14. The promoter of this competition is BODIE and FOU Ltd, registered at 2nd Floor, 34 West Mall, Bristol BS8 4BG.