5 nights in Singapore
Fill in the form below for your chance to win a fabulous Singapore holiday for two provided by Travelbag.
One lucky winner and their companion will enjoy all the sights and sounds of Singapore with our great holiday prize. You could be shopping til you drop on Orchard Road, feasting on chilli crab, enjoying a Singapore Sling at Raffles Hotel, getting close to nature in the rainforest or relaxing on a beach in Singapore, the choice is endless. The prize includes:
* Return flights between London and Singapore with Singapore Airlines
* Five nights accommodation at the 3* plus Parkroyal on Kitchener Road hotel, including breakfast
* Private transfers on arrival and departure
* An exciting Night Safari at Singapore Zoo
All entries must be received by midnight on Thursday, June 12, 2008
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited and Travelbag Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via www.telegraph.co.uk/singapore and entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winners name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to Singapore Holiday Winner, Telegraph Create, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT between June 16 and July 15, 2008.
4. All entries must be received by midnight on Thursday, June 12, 2008.
5. The winners will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw.
6. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
7. One entrant will win a five-night holiday for two to Singapore in the 3* plus Parkroyal on Kitchener Road hotel on a bed and breakfast basis in a twin or double room. The prize includes return Economy Class flights from London to Singapore and transfers between the airport and the hotel, and a Night Safari at Singapore Zoo. Travel insurance, airport taxes, food and drink, personal expenditure and incidental costs other than those stated are not included. The prize must be taken between October 1 and November 30, 2008 and exclusion periods may apply. It is the responsibility of the prizewinner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip. Travel is subject to the standard terms and conditions of Travelbag Limited, which can be found at www.travelbag.co.uk.
8. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non transferable, non-negotiable and there are no cash alternatives.
9. The winner[ may be required to participate in publicity.
10. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
11. The Telegraph is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of Travelbag Limited.
12. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Promoter: Telegraph Media Group Limited, 111 Buckingham Palace Road London SW1W 0DT