A Family One-week break to Fuerteventura
HERE'S your chance to win a fantastic week's break to Fuerteventura thanks to award-winning travel group Monarch and Barcel?tels & Resorts.
One lucky family of four will fly with Monarch from Birmingham, Gatwick, Luton or Manchester airport and stay half-board at the 3-diamond plus Apartments Barcelìub El Castillo, which is on the sandy beach of Costa Caleta and boasts five swimming pools and a large choice of bars, restaurants and shops. The children will love the playground and kids' club and adults can enjoy the Jacuzzi and Thalasso therapy centre. To try to win this fabulous prize which can be taken up to 30 April 2010 send an email, subject Monarch, with your details to [email protected]
by midnight September 26. Winner chosen at random.
1. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after midnight September 26.
2. The winner must be aged 18 years or over
3. The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative
4. The prize is offered subject to availability and valid for travel until 30 April 2010
5. The prize includes seven nights accommodation at the three diamond plus rated Apartments Barceló Club El Castillo in Costa Caleta on a half board basis for a family of four (two adults and two children up to 12 years old) sharing a newly refurbished apartment
6. The prize also includes four return flights with Monarch to Fuerteventura from Birmingham, London Gatwick, London Luton or Manchester airports
7. Airport taxes and the carriage of one piece of hold baggage per personare included in the prize
8. Flight extras are not included in the prize (flight extras include, but are not limited to, onboard meals and drinks, seat allocations and the carriage of sports equipment)
9. Spending money, transfers to and from airports and in resort and hotel charges beyond accommodation (such as meals and drinks other than those