A Family Pass to see the Tutankhamun Exhibition
"Tutankhamun and the Golden Age of the Pharaohs is running at the O2 Bubble in North Greenwich in a state of the art exhibition space until 30th August 2008.
You will see 130 incredible ancient Egyptian treasures from the tomb of Tutankhamun and other Valley of the Kings burials that will give you an amazing glimpse into 3,000 years of history.
To celebrate the spellbinding exhibition we're offering the unmissable chance to win one of fifty family passes.
No purchase necessary. To enter the competition to win a family pass, all you have to do is enter your details and hit 'submit'."
The family pass is for 4 tickets.
Terms and Conditions 1. No purchase necessary. Please enter your name, e-mail address and contact number in the spaces provided. Only one entry per person allowed.
2. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before the closing date of 12th March 2008 11:59 PM. All entries shall become the property of Waterstones.com, and their directors, officers, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and residents of the UK or Ireland.
4. There will be 50 prizewinners, who will each win 4 tickets to the Tutankhamun Exhibition at the O2 Arena. The tickets can be used anytime until the exhibition ends on Saturday 30th of August 2008, there is no need to book. The winners must make their own way to the exhibition. No transport or accomodation will be provided.
5. The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize although every effort will be made to provide prizes of similar quality and value.
6. Subject to availability.
7. No cash alternative will be offered. The prize is non-transferable.
8. A random draw will take place on the morning of 13th March 2008 to select the winners. The prize winners will be notified by telephone/e-mail, and will need to respond immediately as to whether they are able to accept the prize. If a selected entrant does not meet all of the contract conditions, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
9. This competition is not open to employees of Waterstone's, any HMV Group plc company, SML Marketing and Events or their immediate families.
10. By entering the contest, entrants, consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by Waterstone's, without payment or compensation.
11. The decisions of the contest judges are final. The prize must be accepted as awarded.
12. The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
13. All entries become the property of Waterstone's, who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the web site during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Waterstone's on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Waterstone's reserve the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the e-mail portion of this contest should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Waterstone's corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Waterstone's reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically MV reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
14. For name/county of prize winners, please send a stamped addressed envelope marked Waterstone's Tutankhamun Ticket Winners to Waterstones.com, Capital Court, Capital Interchange way, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 0EX after 13th March 2008. No entries should be sent to this address.
15. Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By clicking on the Submit button above you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
17. SML Marketing & Events has organised this prize draw in good faith and does not accept liability relating to the prize. Promoters: Waterstone's, Capital Court, Capital Interchange way, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 0EX and Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP