Fat Face RS Tera Dinghy
Fat Face has launched a brand new range of equipment encouraging everyone to truly live by its philosophy, 'Life is Out There'!
Fat Face has supported the RS Racing world for many years, helping to enhance the social as well as competitive circuit. To celebrate this partnership, RS and Fat Face have teamed up to create The Fat Face RS Tera Dinghy.
The RS Tera is a great way to introduce new sailors, especially youngsters, to sailing. The Fat Face package option comes complete with both sport and pro sails, so as the sailors confidence increases, so will their speed!
To find out more about the exciting Fat Face Hardware range, which includes surfboards and windsurf Kit, visit http://www.fatface.com/hardware.
Dinghy Sailing Magazine and Fat Face have joined forces to give one lucky reader the opportunity to sail away in their very own Fat Face RS Tera Sport worth £1295.
For your chance to win, simply click below, fill in your details and answer the question. Good luck!
Answers: Mountainboards, Surfboards, Windsurfer, (only two needed)
Terms and Conditions
1. 1. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
2. 2. The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of Fat Face, Seascape Media Ltd and their subsidiary companies, their immediate families and anyone else concerned with the creation and administration of the promotion.
3. 3. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional materials.
4. 4. The entry must be on the official entry form or the printed out online entry form; photocopies will not be accepted. The promoters reserve the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries.
5. 5. The entries become the property of the promoters and will not be returned.
6. 6. The prize will be awarded to the entrant who in the opinion of the judges is the winner and has drawn randomly from all the entries received.
7. 7. The decision of the judges is final.
8. 8. The closing date for receipt of entries will be 3rd July 2008 and the winner will be notified as soon as possible thereafter. The name and county of the winner will be printed in Dinghy Sailing Magazine.
9. 9. Winners will be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition.
10. 10. The promoters are Seascape Media Ltd.