Q: What is the colour of the Fiat 500 on the posters and shelf tickets in your local Costcutter store?
Entry is open to UK residents aged 17 or over, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of Mars UK Ltd, Costcutter employees or members or their associated companies, agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The competition is open between 10th May and 29th May 2010.
3. Closing date for receipt of entries is midnight on 29th May 2010. No entries will be accepted after the closing date.
4. Only one entry per person. Bulk/third party entries will not be accepted.
5. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter the Mars and Costcutter promotion customers will need to log onto www.costcutter.com and click on the Mars link to the entry form. The prize winner will be the first eligible entry drawn at random and the winner will be contacted using the contact details provided at the time of entry. If a winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoters discretion and notified.
6. There is one prize of a new Fiat 500 car. Any other expenses incurred by the winner in the use or enjoyment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
7 The winner is to insure the car prior to collection from their local Costcutter store. Any mileage is due to storage and subsequent delivery to the Costcutter store
8. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, mislaid, damaged, delayed or corrupted in transit.
10. To obtain the name and county of the prize winner, click on the past winners section of www.costcutter.com
11. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize for one of a similar value if circumstances make this necessary.
12. The Promoters decision in all matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner may be asked to take part in promotional activities and it is a condition of entry that you agree to your name, entry and a photo of you being made publicly available if you win, and to sign any releases deemed necessary by the Promoter.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel or suspend this promotion or to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice where it is reasonable to do so.
15. Entrants must comply with these terms and conditions, and will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted them if they participate in the promotion.
16. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
Promoter: Costcutter Supermarkets Group, Harvest Mills, Common Road, Dunnington, York, YO19 5RY