A five day trip for two to Chicago
Enter the Maxell prize draw to stand a chance of winning a fantastic five day trip for two to Chicago! Discover the movie locations and clean up in town. (Closing date: Wednesday 31st December)
The Dark Knight trip to Chicago
Be Bright like Harvey Dent and join Bruce Waynes alter-ego on a Chicago trip of dazzling proportions! Discover the movie locations and clean up in town!
The Hotel 71 is Luxurious, stylish and fashionable, making it an ideal location from which to explore Chicago city. The hotel is featured in the movie and is the perfect point to start your journey as it is on the magnificent mile, right in the heart of town.
There is a reservation at the Twin Anchors restaurant in the old town. Another location from the movie, this place is part of Chicagos tradition and has played host to many a famous name. The speciality ribs were a favourite with the one and only Frank Sinatra!
Follow in the footsteps of cast and crew at Navy Pier. This lakefront playground set in 50 acres of parks offers shopping, beautiful gardens, places to eat and great attractions.
Step into the 15 story tall Ferris wheel for outstanding views from a truly unique vantage point. As the sun sets, the dark of night turns Chicago into a vibrant, neon lit city thats got something for all tastes.
Take to Lake Michigan on an exhilarating 30 minute Speedboat cruise. Roar past the Chicago shoreline, along the Magnificent Mile with great views of the World famous Sears Tower, Buckingham Fountain and Grant Park.
1. The competition is open to all EU residents aged 18 and over except for the employees (and their families) of Maxell, Warner Brothers, their agencies or any other company or persons directly connected with the administration of the competition.
2. No purchase necessary to enter the competition to win holiday & other prizes entrants must enter their full name, address and email address. Only one prize per person/household.
3. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirement as set out on the promotional material. All instructions form part of the rules.
4. The closing date for all entries is Wednesday 31st December 2008.
5. Responsibility will not be accepted for emails that are lost or delayed through technical fault, incomplete or illegible entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
6. Responsibility will not be accepted for prizes that are delayed or lost through third parties.
7. The holiday prize winner will be randomly drawn on Wednesday 7th January 2009. The holiday prize winner will be notified by email within 7 days and the holiday operator will administer the winner. Dates of travel will be between June and December 2009. It is assumed that by entering competitions which, if won could result in time off work, your employer is in agreement to time off. The holiday prize is for 2 adults (over 18 years) travelling together and sharing one room. Trip includes return flights in economy class, accommodation and insurances. It is the winners own responsibility to ensure that all passengers are in possession of a passport valid for travel and visa for entry if required further information will be provided. The prize does not include transfers to or from the airport of departure in the winners home country.
8. The speedboat trips that are part of this prize will only be available up to the end of October due to weather conditions.
9. The 100 runner-up prizes will be randomly drawn under independent supervision on Monday the 13th April 2009. The runners-up will be notified by email within 14 days.
10. Should prize winners not reply to the e-mailing announcing that they have won within 7 days, the prize will then be re-allocated amongst the other entrants.
11. Holiday prize operated by Performance Entertainment Ltd, Tudor Barn, West Well lane, Tingewick, Bucks, MK18 4GA
12. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
13. The promoters reserve the rights to change or substitute this prize for a similar prize of a similar value. The prizes quoted are provided subject to availability
14. No trade, consumer groups or third party applications will be accepted.
15. The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw any part of this promotion
16. The holiday prize winner may be required to take part in publicity.
17. A list of prize winners can be obtained by sending a SAE to Winners: Maxell Europe/THE DARK KNIGHT competition, Lime Communications Ltd, 30 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5QF after 31st March 2009.
18. Promoter Maxell Europe Ltd, Multimedia House, 3A High Street, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 1HR, United Kingdom.