2x Tickets to see Pink on tour
It looks like all you have to do is become a fan on their facebook page and ask Pink a question. Not bad for a chance to win 2 tickets to the show nearest you! The details are on their page, but I've added them below too:
You could win tickets to see Pink on her Funhouse Summer Carnival this June in Sunderland, Bolton, Swansea, Coventry, Glasgow, Alton Towers and Ipswich. Pink will be joined by a stream of special guest on these dates, stayed tuned for announcements.
Her astonishing and record-breaking Funhouse Tour left millions worldwide stunned by her special brand of high octane and dazzling performance. The new Carnival-style spectacular with a visually stunning new production will allow Pink to demonstrate yet again her incredible showmanship, proving that Pink is the ultimate artist of a generation.
To win a pair of tickets to any of the seven shows above just fill in the blanks and post the whole phrase on the Marshall Arts wall:
I'd like to win the free tickets to see P!NK at _____ on ______ and the question I would like to ask her is "_______"
The best answer will win the tickets.
1. Marshall Arts reserves the right to amend these competition rules at any time without prior notice. Marshall Arts may also create additional rules which may apply to specific competitions only. In this instance, any additional rules will be published on the relevant competition entry page.
2. In the event of a dispute with regard to a competition or its outcome, the decision of Marshall Arts is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Marshall Arts reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the above terms and conditions.
4. Entrants may need to prove that they can fulfill further eligibility requirements, e.g. provide a valid passport, visas and/or driver's licence.
5. In the event that an entrant is disqualified, Marshall Arts in its sole discretion may decide if a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these rules.
6. Prizes will be awarded at the discretion of Marshall Arts and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by any entrant.
7. All insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
8. Marshall Arts cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Marshall Arts is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition.