Holiday in picturesque Puglia for 2 people
After arriving in Bari, the lucky winners will enjoy a scenic coastal drive to one of the most captivating towns of the region, Ostuni. A medieval historic centre with narrow, labyrinthine alleyways and whitewashed houses is circled by a new town of chic bars and excellent restaurants. Accommodation is provided at the 4-star Hotel Relais Sant'Eligio, close to the Ostuni marina, on a stunning stretch of Adriatic coast with fine white sandy beaches and crystal clear blue waters.
During their five-night stay, the winners will be able to visit local traditional farmhouses and olive presses to watch the production of the region's delicious olive oil in all its stages. And an expert chef will guide the winners through Puglia's delicious cuisine, providing tuition on preparing homemade pasta and special regional dishes.
The winners not only discover the real Puglia, they can even take a little home with them.
* Return flights for two from London to Bari
* Five nights' accommodation for two at the Hotel Relais Sant'Eligio
* Six-day fully inclusive car hire to explore the farmhouses and olive presses of the region
* A cooking lesson to learn traditional Pugliese dishes.
7. The Prize Draw closes at 23.59pm on 22 July 2010. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
9. One winner will receive a holiday for two adults in Italy, including: five nights accommodation in a double room on a room-only basis at the Hotel Relais San Eliglio (or a equivalent standard hotel if not available); return economy flights from London to Bari; six-day fully inclusive car hire; a cooking lesson; and an optional self-drive excursion to local farmhouses. All additional room costs, expenses, meals and incidentals to be settled by the prizewinner. Travel costs, transfers, travel insurance, meals, living expenses and any other costs not specifically included within the prize and referred to in this paragraph are the responsibility of the winner. The driver must hold a valid, clean driving licence. You must hold a valid passport to travel to Europe. Non-EC passport holders must check visa requirements. The prize must be claimed within 12 months of notification and cannot be taken over Christmas/New Year 2010 or Easter 2011.