Find the letters posted around their site to win a Holiday
1. The promotion is open to UK and Isle of Man residents aged 16 or over with the exception of employees of Camelot Group plc ("Camelot") and the National Lottery Commission, their immediate families living at the same address, certain contractors of Camelot as well as anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. The promotion will start at 07:00am on 24th March 2009 and finish at 02:00am on 24th April 2009 (the 'Promotion Period').
3. There are 7 treasure hunt letters located on various pages of the National Lottery website (www.national-lottery.co.uk), which spell out the name of a Caribbean Island. Every Player who, during the Promotion Period, manages to find all seven letters of the treasure hunt, organises them into a seven letter word spelling out a Caribbean Island, and correctly completes the entry page at www.national-lottery.co.uk/treasurehunt will automatically be entered into a random draw ("Draw"). Entries into the Draw are limited to one per Player regardless of the number of times the entry form is completed during the Promotion Period. Entries received outside the Promotion Period will be discounted.
4. If the winner is aged 16 or 17 years, the holiday prize must be booked by a person aged 18 years or over who will need to be accompanying the winner on the holiday.
5. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will not be valid.
6. The Draw will take place on Friday 8th May 2009, and will be supervised by an independent observer. The winner of the prize will be the first entry selected at random from all valid entries.
7. There is one prize consisting, subject to availability, of the following:
* Return flights for two people to Montego Bay, Jamaica (a)
* Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
* 7 nights accommodation at the Couples Negril Resort (b)
* Breakfast, lunch and dinner for the duration of your stay
* Unlimited soft drinks and alcoholic drinks for the duration of your stay
* Unlimited use of sports facilities including equipment rental and instruction
* Unlimited recreational activities including;
o Reef Snorkelling
o Glass bottom boat ride
o Scuba Diving
* Travel insurance (c)
Prize must be taken and completed by 22nd May 2010 and must be booked at least two weeks in advance of the intended departure date.