For your chance to win one of these great camcorders, answer the question below before 30 November.
Please select an answer from the options below, type in your personal details and then press "Enter".
What can the GZ-HD10 use if the hard disk gets full?
Competition ends: 30 November 2008
Christmas is the season of special memories when families get together and share presents.
Photos can only capture so much, especially when children don't stay still, so Computeractive has teamed up with JVC to offer five winners a digital camcorder each.
The first-prize JVC GZ-HD10 records high-definition (HD) video onto a built-in 40GB hard disk. This can store up to 16 hours of HD video and means the search for a spare tape, or room on an existing one, is over.
If the hard disk does ever get full the GZ-HD10 can also record onto SD cards. It is faster to start and stop recording than previous models, so you have more time to join in with the fun.
Four runners-up will win the GZ-MS100 camcorder. This does away with tape and uses the smaller and lighter SD and SDHC cards instead.
It has a one-touch Youtube upload function, so there is no delay in sharing videos with friends. A USB2 connection to a computer ensures fast transfer times. It has a 2.7in LCD monitor along with a 35x optical zoom for getting close to the action.
For more information about the GZ-HD10 and GZ-MS100 visit the JVC website.
Standard Terms and Conditions:
1. The entry of a competition signifies acceptance of these Terms and conditions.
2. You confirm that you are aged 18 or over. Proof of age must be supplied upon request.
3. Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and the Irish Republic.
4. Employees of VNU Business Publications Limited ("VNU"), their immediate families and friends may not enter the competition.
5. Entries are limited to one entry per person per competition.
6. No cash alternatives are available.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter.
8. VNU can accept no responsibility for late, lost or undelivered entries.
9. Upon close of a competition, the winner(s) will be selected at random from all correct entries received.
10. VNU's decision will be final in all matters relating to the competition and VNU will not enter into any correspondence regarding the competition.
11. VNU will use all reasonable endeavours to notify the winner(s) within 14 days of the close of the competition. Prizes will be despatched direct by the competition sponsor(s) and should be received within 28 days of receipt of notification.
12. Details of the winner(s) can be obtained from VNU by writing to "Computeractive Competitions", 32-34 Broadwick Street, London W1A 2HG, enclosing a SAE.
13. VNU will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the prizes are as described on this page. VNU cannot accept any liability in respect of any prize, however, and any queries regarding a prize should be taken up directly with the sponsor of that prize.
14. Winner(s)' details may be used in reasonable promotional activities relating to the competition, subject to prior notification by VNU.
16. Details of how to enter, closing dates and prize descriptions can be found on the individual competition pages.
17. These Terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England. All disputes arising from or in connection with these Terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. Competition entries will only be accepted if made via the relevant VNU competition page.
Click here to find out more!