Win a luxurious cultural city break for two at the second Manchester International Festival in July
Win a luxurious cultural city break for two at the second Manchester International Festival in July. The prize includes a pair a tickets to the world premiere of Rufus Wainwrights debut opera Prima Donna and features a two night stay at a luxury Manchester hotel. The prize also includes a special tasting dinner at the city's Michael Caines Restaurant and an exclusive behind the scenes tour at the Whitworth Art Gallery.
Manchester International Festival Prize Draw Rules/Terms and Conditions
The prize draw is open to residents in the UK aged 18 or over except anyone professionally associated with the draw or members of their families, including NWDA and Visit Manchester / MIF Staff.
The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and does not include any additional costs such as additional meals, travel expenses, room service etc.
No cash alternatives.
It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by the rules
The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date (15th June 2009). No responsibility can be accepted for corrupt or incomplete entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
1. Entries must be received by 15th June 2009
2. The winner will be drawn at random as soon as possible after the closing date and will be notified within 2 weeks of the draw taking place. The winner is required to contact The NWDA to confirm acceptance of their prize as soon as possible after notification. In the event of non-acceptance within the specified period, or if the person is not contactable, the NWDA reserves the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry or to forfeit the prize.
3. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands aged 18 or over excluding employees of the NWDA and their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
4. Only one entry per person allowed.
5. The prize details, all of which will take place in Manchester, are as follows: two free tickets to the opening night of Prima Donna (Friday 10th July), a two night stay at a luxury Manchester hotel (on the nights of Julyy 11th and 12th), a full tasting dinner for two at Michael Caines Restaurant and an exclusive behind the scenes tour at the Whitworth Art Gallery. The prize will be awarded to the first name drawn at random and the winner will be notified of the full details in writing within a fortnight of this draw. NWDAs decision is final. All additional spend incurred by winner must be paid in full by the individual. The prize does not include other meals, travel expenses, bar bills or anything not specified as part of the prize above.
6. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative.
7. The competition will be promoted by the NWDA online and via printed publications.
8. Open to adults aged 18+.
9. It is a condition of entry that the terms and conditions of the prize draw are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by the rules. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. NWDA will not accept responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, postal/transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances NWDA reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
12. English law applies.
For a hard copy of the aforementioned terms, containing prize information and full rules, please send a request, with a C5 stamped addressed envelope to -
Manchester International Festival Prize Draw
Northwest Regional Development Agency
PO Box 37
Warrington WA1 1XB