luxury holiday for two in South Africa
Just entered now so thought wil give it a chance for everyone here -
What do you think are the top names in luxury travel? Tell us what you think by completing the categories below for your chance to win a luxury holiday for two in South Africa. If you cannot or do not wish to respond to a particular category, leave the answer blank.
1. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by the rules.
2. The prize consists of two return Business Class flights from the UK to Cape Town, via Dubai, excluding all taxes, plus five nights' accommodation in a four-bedroom serviced golf course home, inclusive of breakfast at the clubhouse. Also included are three rounds of golf for two people, two spa treatments, a Franschhoek wine tour, a Pearl Valley Golf Estates golf clothing package, and five days' use of a car and driver on a 24-hour basis.
3. Once the reservation has been made, no amendments can be accepted.
4. Bookings must be made at least 14 days prior to intended date of travel. To ensure preferred date availability, we suggest you book as early in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
5. Emirates flights are subject to space availability and travel embargo periods apply.
6. Emirates flights are valid for one year only and must be taken by June 30, 2009 (no extensions permitted).