holiday to Mallorca
click the ENTER NOW button in the bottom left hand corner of their page and fill in your details for your chance to win a 3 night 5* holiday to Mallorca. Included in the holiday is tickets to their press launch of their brand new bike and a test drive of it round the track if you like as well. Answer is 1979
Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is organised by Honda Motor Europe and open to residents of Austria,
Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland and the UK who are of 21 years of age
or over with a valid, full Category A motorbike licence in their country of residence, except
employees of the Promoter, their Dealers and agents and members of their immediate
families, or anyone connected to the creation and administration of the draw.
2. By participating in this competition, entrants agree to the applicability of these terms and
3. These terms and conditions can be consulted on www.feelv4.com (hereafter: the website).
4. No purchase necessary.
5. In order to qualify for the Honda V4 competition, eligible entrants must complete the entry
form on www.feelv4.com and submit their entry between 04.00 p.m. GMT on 16.07.2009 and
11.59 p.m. GMT on 16.10.2009.
6. Participation in the competition will only be possible if all compulsory information is filled in
correctly and fully on the website. Honda may request entrants to produce evidence of their
motorbike licence, their identities and a valid registration of their residence at the addresses
given to them. Fraudulent, illegible or incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified. No
entries on behalf of someone else.
7. Only one entry per person.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transmission.
9. The prize consists of: A holiday for the winner aged 21 years or older to Mallorca, Spain in
January 2010 (the winner must be able to travel on a date in January 2010 specified by the
promoter's appointed travel agency who must book the prize) including economy class return
flights from country of origin, 3 nights 5-star hotel accommodation in a single room, daily
breakfast, transfers to and from Palma de Mallorca Airport to hotel, an invitation to the new
Honda V4 press launch and ride event (where the winner will have the opportunity to test ride
the Honda V4 bike) including transfers and comprehensive travel insurance. The prize
winner attending the press launch and ride event must hold and present the type of motorbike
licence specified in Section 1 above that is valid in their country of residence and will be
expected to sign a personal injury waiver. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they
have valid passports and all vaccinations required for the trip. The commercial value of the
Prize is approximately £1,300 (approximately 1,500).
10. The prize does not include meals (unless specified), country of origin airport transfers and
other personal costs.
11. In the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right
to offer a substitute prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative will be offered.