Win a meal with toptable.com
One lucky winner will receive a meal for 4 at the restaurant of your choice
Treat yourself to a night of fine dining with toptable.com as they give away a meal for four.
toptable.com is Europe's leading restaurant website, where smart diners go to research and book hundreds of restaurants. The site includes top dining venues such as Tom Aikens, Galvin at Windows, Simpsons, plus a host of hidden gems.
With amazing 50% discounts, over 600,000 diner reviews, menus and maps, you don't need to give up on going out.
Smart diners go to toptable.com
Visit toptable to book more fantastic exclusive offers
2 for 1 at Strada nationwide
2 for 1 at Giraffe nationwide
1. Competition closes 28 February 2009
2. The winner may select any bookable restaurant on toptable.com
3. The value of the meal is up to £200 and can be used for food, alcohol and non alcoholic drinks. Any costs incurred over the £200 are payable by the diner to the restaurant at the time of dining.
4. The booking must be made on the winner's behalf by a dedicated contact at toptable.co.uk and the booking is subject to availability. Winner must provide 3 or more convenient dates for toptable to choose from. If there is no availability then another 3 dates will need to be submitted.
5. Employees of toptable.co.uk ltd or any agency that is connected with the promotion or members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the promotion.
6. There is no cash alternative.
7. Normal toptable.co.uk rules apply.