Collection 2000 has teamed up with their favourite designers once again as the fashion duo announce their premier capsule collection in collaboration with Peaches Geldof.
The vampy collection features super stylish yet affordable party wear and includes a sassy Peaches for PPQ Vanity Case worth £199.95
Only 150 of these exclusive patent black vanity cases will be sold exclusively at Selfridges in Oxford Street this month and each case comes complete with a range of gorgeous Collection 2000 products so you too can create that sexy glam-Goth beauty look Peaches and her celebrity fashion pack have so skilfully mastered.
The exclusive Peaches for PPQ Vanity Case contains the following Collection 2000 products:
- Shimmer & Shade in Just Peachy, £3.99
- Shine Away Compact Powder in Medium, £3.99
- Kohl Eyeliner in Black, £1.99
- Fast Stroke Eyeliner in Black, £2.99
- Glam Crystals Glitter Gel Liners in Night Fever, £2.99
- Dazzle Me! Eye Dust in Inky and Paradise, £2.99
- Magi-Length Mascara in Black Shimmer, £4.99
- Colour Extreme Lipstick in Firecracker, £3.49
- MaxiFlex Long-Wear Nail Varnish in Electric Punk, £2.49
We have 10 of these exclusive cases to give away.