a pair of shoes of your choice to the value of £250
Kurtgeiger.com are working in collaboration with Fhios Customer Experience Research - to enter the competition, simply click here and a new window will appear with clear instructions on how to fill in the questionnaire.
Be one of five lucky kurtgeiger.com customers to win a pair of shoes of your choice to the value of £250. Simply spend five minutes filling out a simple questionnaire on shoes and you will automatically be entered into a prize draw.
The five lucky winners will be notified via email by Friday 14th November 2008.
This survey is entirely anonymous. Any information you give will be used purely for statistical purposes.
KURT GEIGER LIMITED TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
Below are the terms and conditions of this online promotion into which an entrant (you) will be deemed to have accepted when you submit your personal details to us when entering the competition on the Fhios website:
1. www.kurtgeiger.com ("website") is a UK site. Entry into this promotion is only available to UK and Republic of Ireland residents who are over the age of 18 years.
2. To enter the promotion, you must fill out the following questionnaire.
3. The competition starts on Tuesday 28th October 2008 and closes promptly at 11.00 p.m. on Friday 7th November 2008 (GMT). Entries made prior or subsequent to these times and dates are not valid. It is your responsibility to ensure you have entered your personal details correctly. Kurt Geiger takes no responsibility for incomplete, incorrect or late entrants for any reason whatsoever.
4. The five competition winners will be notified by email or written letter on or by Friday 14th November 2008. Details of how to claim the prize will be issued within this correspondence.
5. The five competition winners are entitled to one pair of shoes or boots from a Kurt Geiger house brand: Kurt Geiger, KG, Carvela, Solea or French Connection.
6. No cash alternative to the prize will be given.
7. The prize is non-transferable.
8. Kurt Geiger may modify the Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion from time to time without individual notice to you. You will be deemed to have accepted any modifications if you continue to use the Website after they have been posted.
Kurt Geiger will be conducting further research in the near future. If you would like to be considered to participate in that research, please include your email address in the field below. Note that Kurt Geiger will not use your details for any other purpose and will not forward these details to any 3rd party organisations