One pair of WEEKEND TICKETS plus a TENT to be won.
This years GlobalGathering is set to be bigger, better, stronger and faster than ever before, boasting it's biggest line up to date, the UK's number 1 festival just got even better. An array of superstars from across the globe land at the impressive Long Marston Airfield near Stratford Upon Avon over the weekend of Friday 25th and Saturday 26th July to give clubbers a weekend they will never forget. Once again GlobalGathering have raised the bar by expanding their huge site to accomodate for the ever growing interest from party goers searching for the ultimate weekend long experience.
1. To enter, leave your name, email address and phone number in the space provided. Only one entry per e-mail address allowed.
2. Closing date is midnight 16th July 2008.
3. Entrants must be 18 years or over and a resident of the UK.
4. The winner will be drawn at random on 17th July 2008 and will be notified via phone or email by 18th July 2008.
5. The prize consists of a pair of weekend tickets and a tent. The prize does not include travel, subsistence, insurance or any other expense incurred by the winners.
6. The winners must confirm their intention to accept the prize on the day of notification. Where the prize winner does not confirm their intention on this date, the prize will be passed to the first reserve prize winner and this same rule shall apply to any subsequent winner drawn.
7. The winners must be available for promotions and press.
8. This prize draw is not open to those who are employees, agents or representatives of the HMV Group plc group of companies or Global Gathering, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and members of their respective immediate families and those domiciled with said families.
9. The prize cannot be sold by the winner. In the event that the concert is cancelled for whatever reason, the promoter nor HMV can be held liable for expenses incurred, and no alternative prize has to be offered.
10. In the event of any unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. Entry will be taken as acceptance of the rules.
12. For the name/county of prize winner, please send a stamped self addressed envelope marked Global Gathering Tickets Competition Winners Name Prize Draw' to the Promotions Department, HMV UK Ltd, Film House, 142 Wardour Street, London W1F 8LN, after 19th July 2008.
Promoter: HMV UK Limited, Film House, 142 Wardour Street.