A personalised Platinum disc
For your chance to win a Personalised Platinum Now 73 disc, simply answer the question below, fill out your details and hit submit!
'We Made You' is the new single by Eminem, from which album?
The answer is Relapse
1. This competition runs from 25th June 2009 until 25th August 2009, the closing date for entries being 25th August 2009. No entries will be accepted as eligible after midnight on this closing date.
2. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) you must obtain permission from your parent or guardian before you enter this competition.
3. Only one entry will be accepted per person for this competition, and this will be the first entry received.
4. The competition prizes are as follows: 1 x Platinum Personalised Now Disc.
5. The prize winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries and will be contacted by email. Only the winners will be contacted personally.
6. The prize(s) must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternative. Once prizes have been allocated and despatched they cannot be transferred. EMI reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
7. EMI does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. EMI shall not be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
8. Entrants must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for prize(s). No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently. Deeming an entry void is at EMI's absolute discretion.
9. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of EMI, any person directly or indirectly involved with EMI or the running of the competition, or their direct family members.
10. EMI's decision is final and binding in every situation including any not covered in these rules and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. EMI reserves the right to cancel or change this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in EMI's opinion.
12. Prizes unclaimed after twenty eight (28) days following notification by email will be deemed to have been forfeited and EMI reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
13. To obtain details of prize winners please send an sae within one month after 25th August 2009 to EMI TV at EMI, 27 Wrights Lane, London, W8 5SW.
14. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
15. This competition and the rules of the competition are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is void where prohibited by local law.