Win a Samsung F700 smartphone
You have to answer this question:
What year was the QWERTY design patented?
Wiki tells me this: "The QWERTY design was patented  by Christopher Sholes in 1874" - but read our thread, this may be wrong.
Terms & Conditions
* Sadly, you can only enter this particular competition once. We do remove multiple submissions.
* There is no cash alternative available.
* The winner will be picked out of our extremely large hat.
* The draw will occur on 7th May 2008 and winners will be informed by email straight after.
* The judges' decision is final.
* Delivery of the prize can take up to 28 days from the draw.
* Closing date is Tuesday 6th May at noon GMT.
* This competition is open to UK residents only.
* By entering this competition you agree to receive both Vodafone's and our rather marvelous email newsletters. You can unsubscribe from these newsletters at any time.
* From time to time we may include customer comments and feedback on the site, and in our catalogue and other media. By submitting your comment you are granting us permission to publish it and, if necessary, edit it for clarity and typos. We will never publish your name in full (first name and surname initial only).