A new shed together with a fantastic delivery of Thorntons chocolate for your dad to enjoy. send you
WIN A SHED LOAD OF CHOCOLATE!
Stuck for ideas this Father's Day? Don't worry as Thorntons.co.uk is giving you the chance to win a "shed load" of chocolate to give to your dad this Father's Day! Plus 300 lucky entrants will get a FREE box of chocolates worth £12!
A new shed will be delivered to the address of your choice, together with a fantastic delivery of Thorntons chocolate for your dad to enjoy. And, you can share it with him as we'll also send your dad a delicious delivery of chocolate straight to his door every month, for a whole 12 months!
WIN A SHED LOAD OF CHOCOLATE.
*Terms & Conditions:
1. Promotion open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, visit www.thorntons.co.uk/shedloadofchoc, fill in and submit the entry form. Our promotion closes on the 18th June 2009 11.59pm GMT. Only one entry per person.
3. Responsibility is not accepted for any entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
4. No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
5. Single prize is a garden shed approximate value £300 together with Thorntons Years Supply of Chocolate (worth £99) and a Chocoholic Hamper (worth £50). Shed will be delivered direct to the winners chosen address by end June 2009. Shed design will be at absolute discretion of Thorntons. The chocolate prize will be delivered at regular intervals over a one year period, with the first delivery by end June 2009. Delivery address must remain the same throughout. All images used in this promotion are for reference only and do not represent the actual prize.
6. The first entry drawn by an independent adjudicator from all valid entries will win the prize. No runners up prizes apply. The winner will be notified by email or mobile on 19th June 2009. The winner must respond by email or mobile stating their full home address by 21st June 2009 to validate their prize, otherwise an alternative winner will be selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
7. The winner may be required to participate in publicity resulting from the Promotion.
8. For the winner's details (names and counties only), please send a stamped SAE to Thorntons plc, Thornton Park Somercotes, Alfreton, Derbyshire DE55 4XJ after 21st June 2009.
9. Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable due to unforeseeable circumstances.
10. Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable and no cash alternative applies.
11. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
12. The laws of England and Wales shall govern these terms and conditions and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
13. 300 competition entrants will be selected at random on Friday 19th June 2009 and will receive a FREE box of chocolates worth £12 which will be sent to the address that they supplied on their competition entry form. FREE boxes cannot be collected in store.